everything about 4D hardware
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:47 am
Our new high-resolution display is the latest versatile and feature-rich intelligent display module from the gen4 product family. It boasts a 4.3" colour TFT LCD screen with 800x480 pixel resolution and options for non-touch, resistive touch, or capacitive touch.
The gen4 series prioritises space efficiency, allowing application boards to sit flush on the back of the module for seamless integration.
Key features of the gen4-uLCD-43-HR Series:
- Higher resolution, 800x480 pixel
- 4.3" colour TFT LCD display
- Built-in Audio Generation
- Powered by the 4D Labs Diablo16 Graphics Processor
- Diablo16 processor features 16 customizable GPIO with PWM, Serial, I2C, SPI, Pulse Out, Quadrature Input, and Analog Input capabilities
- 30-pin ZIF/FFC/FPC socket for easy connection to applications, motherboards, or accessory boards
Product page: https://4dsystems.com.au/products/gen4- ... a5459c69a1
The display is powered by the 4D Labs Diablo16 Graphics Processor, with virtually endless opportunities for customisation. Its 30-pin socket enables easy connection to the host board, and compatibility with the Workshop4 IDE means convenient programming and display manipulation.